Having a MA in Arts from the University of Helsinki and a degree in Educational Sciences specialized in non-formal education by the University of Buenos Aires, I am expert in process-based cultural production development focused on diversity and children's culture sector. I build intercultural, interdisciplinary, intergenerational and multilingual spaces and events around children´s culture and diversity for children and their families with different backgrounds and origins as well for professional audiences.
After I graduated in 2004, I have been working as a freelance cultural producer in Helsinki, specializing in creating events that promote inclusion, mutual understanding, equal treatment and respect from early ages in cultural centers and public libraries in Helsinki and the metropolitan area.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working languages: Spanish, Portuguese and English.
Some of my successful stories are
- Cinemaissí, The Latin American Film Festival 2004 - 2009 Helsinki
- Biennial Seminar on Bilingualism for Spanish and Portuguese speaking families since 2013 - Helsinki
- Kolibrí Festivaali since 2015 - Helsinki, Vantaa and Espoo
- Visit of outstanding children's literature authors from Ibero-America to Finland 2016: Isol, 2017 Isidro Ferrer, 2019 Yara Kono, 2021 Paloma Valdivia.
- Children Book Fair in Spanish and Portuguese since 2017- Helsinki
- Selected for the Diversity Agent Course for cultural workers and artists of non-Finnish origin or background arranged by AVAUS Project - Culture for All, GAP and CUPORE. 2019
- Award Orden del Mérito Civil, to promote Spanish as heritage language in Finland Spanish Government. 2020