Are entrance fees reasonable?
Are there free events?
Do our shop and café sell products that, say, a family can afford?
Financially accessible services include a range of ticket prices, or special times when admission is reduced or free. Assistants or interpreters for disabled people should not be charged admission. Additional services, such as the museum shop or cafe, should offer affordable products.
- Free entrance on certain days or at certain times.
- Free entrance for children, discounts for specific groups.
- Free entrance for persons assisting people with disabilities.
- Free audio guides for the visually impaired, or loanable auxiliary aids, such as wheelchairs.
- Free or low-cost transportation, guide services, interpreting, coffee, snacks, low-cost options in the museum shop, cafe etc.