Email list for distributing information
The email list of the Culture for All Service is meant for anyone interested in the accessibility of art and culture and questions connected with diversity.
The list offers news on timely matters. Members of the list can share information on their experiences and events and ask for useful tips from others.
Please contact us if you need help with joining the list.
How to send your message to the list
Members can send messages to the list through the email address:
- You can use as many languages as you like, but please add at least a short summary in English.
- Please do not send attachments, like PDFs to the list.
- Do not put the address Cultureforall@accessibility-lists.info as cc or bcc. Your message will be automatically rejected if you do so.
- Please don't send your own newsletters to the list: instead choose the news that are relevant to the list and send them in text form.
- Please give your message an informative title.