The 33rd Helsinki International Film Festival – Love & Anarchy is organised from September 17th to 27th, 2020
Some tips for the festival:
Our chairperson Sepideh Rahaa has been selected to curate a film and media art screening program for Helsinki International Film Festival - Love & Anarchy. The screening will take place at Kinopalatsi 7 on Saturday 26th of September at 18:15. The screening program "With the Current ..." contains six thought provoking wonderful works:
- ANYWHERE BUT HERE by Shubhangi Singh
- FOG by Aishe Vejdani Aishe Vejdani
- EXALTED by Shia Conlon
- MAGDALEENA by Elian Mikkola
- REFLECTOR OF LIVING WILL by Jenni-Juulia Wallinheimo-Heimonen
- S E O M /I W N M by Maria Valkeavuolle
The project is a collaboration with Av-arkki Centre for Finnish Media Art.
Moreover, our vice-chairperson Sanni Purhonen gives some tips at Voima.fi (in Finnish).