Likkojen Lenkki in Tampere and Oulu 2017
Likkojen Lenkki – Finland’s number one event for women!
Likkojen Lenkki consists of three main characters: exercise, entertainment and girl power! In both cities there are at least two routes to choose from and you can either walk, run or Nordic walk the route you choose. At the event site you can enjoy a vibrant market area with a lot of different stalls and also top music and entertainment. Likkojen Lenkki has earned a reputation for good atmosphere, attention to detail and excellent combination of sport and entertainment!
Likkojen Lenkki Tampere 2017
again 20.05.2017 at 11:30 – 18.00 in Pyynikki sports field. There are three routes where our joggers are treated to panoramic views of the city of Tampere and Lake Näsijärvi and Pyhäjärvi. These three routes which you can choose the one you like are: walking 2,5 km or 7,5 km and running 10 km. What is new in this year is that we have some funny music and action spots along the route uplifting the atmosphere during the jog.
Likkojen Lenkki Oulu 2017
12.08.2017 at 11:30 – 17.00 in Raatti Stadion. There are two very liked routes which you can choose the one you like: walkers 2.8 km and longer route 7.5 km, which you can choose to either walk or run. What is new in this year is that we have some funny music and action spots along the route uplifting the atmosphere during the jog.
Accessibility at Likkojen Lenkki 2017
- accessible parking spaces
- accessible toilets
- accessible audience area in front of the stage
- rest tent at the event area
- rest tent offers the timetable of the event in Braille and large print
- personal assistants free of charge (one assistant per participant) . If you bring an assistant or interpreter, register to esteeton(a)likkojenlenkki.fi
- alternative routes and resting points
- the event offers assisntants at the short route
- information about the event to your email a week before the event
More information in English
More information about the accessibility of Likkojen lenkki:
Esteetön taide ja kulttuuri ry